Chinese medicine for Anxiety
Updated: Jan 16
Concept of Anxiety:
• The anxiety does not go away and can get worse over time. These feelings can interfere with daily activities such as job performance, school work, and relationships.
• There are three types of anxiety disorders:
• Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
• Panic Disorder
• Social Anxiety Disorder (Social Phobia)
Generalize Anxiety Disorder Symptoms
All of us worry about things like health, money, or family problems. But people with generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) are extremely worried about these and many other things, even when there is little or no reason to worry about them. They are very anxious about just getting through the day. They think things will always go badly. At times, worrying keeps people with GAD from doing everyday tasks. Unable to relax, sleeping problem, heart race or pound, couldn’t focus at work, feel upset or angry all the time.
Panic Disorder symptoms
• Sudden and repeated attacks of fear
• A feeling of being out of control during a panic attack
• An intense worry about when the next attack will happen
• A fear or avoidance of places where panic attacks have occurred in the past
• Physical symptoms during an attack, such as a pounding or racing heart, sweating, breathing problems, weakness or dizziness, feeling hot or a cold chill, tingly or numb hands, chest pain, or stomach pain.
• Be very anxious about being with other people and have a hard time talking to them, even though they wish they could
• Be very self-conscious in front of other people and feel embarrassed.
• Be very afraid that other people will judge them
• Worry for days or weeks before an event where other people will be
• Stay away from places where there are other people
• Have a hard time making friends and keeping friends
• Blush, sweat, or tremble around other people
• Feel nauseous or sick to their stomach when with other people.
Anxiety is treatable
• Chinese herb
• Food supplement
• Life style change